ART CONTEST ALERT!! Bust out your drawing supplies and show us your skills. Email your best Riot artwork to info@IKKiCON.com and enter for a chance to win a FREE table in our Sold out Artist Alley. Three designs will be chosen, with the best design winning the free table! Deadline is 7/1. Don’t miss out!
(1) The IKKiCON: Art Contest runs from 5/14/15 to 7/1/2015. All entries are to be either digitally submitted or postmarked no later than 11:59pm U.S. Central Time on 7/1/2015.
(2) Entries must be submitted using the guidelines as stated:
IKKiCON is searching for great art based on our original character, Riot. Send us your best artwork to register to win a free Artist Alley Table to IKKiCON 2016 January 1-3. 2016.
(3) Submitted artwork must be your original creation!
(4) You may submit multiple entries.
(5) All contestants will be required to agree to the Art Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
(6) All artwork must refer to IKKiCON ART CONTEST by including, visibly and legibly, the phrase in the subject heading.
(7) All contestants must register for this contest by entering their name, email, age, and mailing address, and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
(8) The Art Contest will be judged by the IKKiCON staff and voting may be opened to the public.
(9) By entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or artwork in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by IKKiCON and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. IKKiCON ART CONTEST can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted artwork at IKKiCON’s sole discretion. In turn, the contestant still retains the rights to use and publish their artwork.
(10) Prizes are as follows:
The Grand Prize Winner will (a) receive 1 Artist Alley Table; (b) see their winning art placed on the Social media sites, website, or blog.
The 2nd and 3rd place winners will each win an assorted prize pack.
Contest winners will also be acknowledged on the IKKiCON.com website.
(11) The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
(12) All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
(13) Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
(14) By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest-related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.(15) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstance arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
(16) Entrants must comply with these rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
If you have any questions not answered here, or suggestions, please send a note to info@IKKiCON.com