All information is subject to change at anytime without warning.
To Be Announced
Friday 10:30am – 8pm
Saturday 10:30am – 7pm
Sunday 10:30am – 3pm
VIP Members early access from 10am – 10:30am
All times subject to change. Please refer to pre-convention set-up email (sent one week prior to the convention) and/or program for final hours of dealers room operation.
Dealers Room Rules and Regulations
Intellectual property laws.
Ikkicon L.L.C. respects the custom laws, intellectually property laws, and treaties of the United States and other countries and international bodies. Goods that are protected by intellectual property laws include books, posters, video tapes, CDs, DVDs, toys, models, trading cards, T-shirts, and labels.
Ikkicon L.L.C. reserves the right to ask any dealer to show an Ikkicon staff member a bill of sale or import papers on any goods, and reserves the right to search dealers’ merchandise for infringing or illegitimate goods at any time and without advance notice. If any search or any complaint from an industry representative, convention attendee, or other person locates a suspicious goods, the dealer must remove the offending merchandise from its table immediately, and must pay a fine to Ikkicon L.L.C. of up to half the total cost of their tables. Any dealer that persists in selling infringing merchandise after being asked to remove it, will be removed from the Dealers’ Room and the convention without a refund, and may be denied access in the future.
Ikkicon L.L.C. considers the following features indicative of legitimate merchandise:
- Authentic imported merchandise with the proper Japanese taxation labels in an obvious location on the outside of the package
- Visible information such as copyright notices, the date of manufacture, place of manufacture, the name of the producing studio; or anti-counterfeit devices such as watermarks or holograms
- Those garage kits which, despite photocopied covers, still have legitimate copyright information and taxation stickers; and
- Goods that are of standard or better quality
Ikkicon bans the following merchandise, and considers the following features to indicate illegitimate merchandise:
- Son May (SM) compact discs and minidisks;
- Ever Anime compact discs and minidisks;
- The Korean-based Academy Models line of anime-related kits;
- Goods that are known bootleg items; and
- Goods that are of below standard quality.
Dealers may promote and sell adult material, provided that:
- The materials are clearly marked and sealed;
- They are kept behind the dealer’s table and out of the reach of minors;
- The dealers check IDs for customers who appear to be under the age of 30;
- No adult materials are sold to anyone who is clearly a minor;
- No adult films or videos are exhibited anywhere except in the video rooms; and
- No materials contain images of child exploitation or child pornography.
Ikkicon L.L.C. reserves the same rights to search, fine, or expel dealers for violating the rules on adult material as for goods that violate intellectual property laws.
There is to be no foods of any kind to be sold. (Note: You will be notified with any changes.)
Although we strive to provide a high level of security, Ikkicon L.L.C. and The Hilton Hotel are not responsible for damage of loss to property, equipment, or personal vehicles, whatever the cause. We strongly recommend that you provide customers with receipts to avoid disputes.
At the convention location, in Austin, the applicable state of sales tax rate is 8.25%. If your Texas tax license is not already on file with us, please submit a copy with this contract, or no later than December 30, 2010. No one can sell any goods from their hotel room, and Ikkicon L.L.C. reserves the right to remove any dealers’ who disregard this rule.
Please refer to your Dealers’ Packet in regard to our cancellation policy.
Indemnification, arbitration, and governing law
If Ikkicon L.L.C. is held responsible for any misconduct committed by a dealer, Ikkicon L.L.C. reserves the right to seek indemnification from that dealer, including litigation costs. The exclusive remedy for any disputes arising under this contract is submission to the American Arbitration Association (AAA) for binding arbitration. Texas Law will apply.