IKKiCON will be offering services to assist parents during the convention free of charge. That’s right, we’re going to offering services available for up to four hours a day for parents that are attending the convention. We will have experienced and passionate individuals that have worked with children previously. There’ll be snacks, games, movies, and lots more to keep your little ones happy and entertained! But do be sure to bring all the necessary essentials including: baby food/formula, diapers, wipes, etc.
Hours of Operations
|Friday:||12:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Parents of children at least 6 weeks through 10 years old are welcome to take advantage of these services.
FREE?! That’s right, no charge. A donation to the room is appreciated.
Need to Know
- No child is to be left longer then 4 hours.
- Limited space is available, please plan accordingly.
- Staff will not administer medication.
- Family Services is a PEANUT FREE space, please avoid bringing foods with peanuts.
- Parent of child must have purchased a badge.