These policies apply to all attendees, whether they pre-register or purchase a membership at the door.
- All attendees agree to comply with IKKiCON’s Policies, the hotel’s policies and all applicable Texas, Federal, and local laws.
- IKKiCON reserves the right to “pull” or revoke your badge and/or remove you from the private function areas of IKKiCON’s events at the sole discretion of the IKKiCON staff. No refund will be given in the event of such expulsion.
- Attendees agree to allow photographs and/or video with their likeness to be used by IKKiCON for IKKiCON-specific marketing.
- Attendees agree to provide complete and accurate registration information. IKKiCON is not responsible if an attendee cannot be contacted with the information provided.
- Membership is non-refundable, nor is it transferable. Staff reserves the right to check ID for anyone they suspect is carrying a badge that is not their own.
- Badges must be worn and visible at all times for access to convention events. Each attendee must retain possession of his or her own badge for the duration of the convention and may not loan or give the badge to anyone else except as directed by IKKiCON staff.
- IKKiCON reserves the right to censor or refuse badge names that may be considered obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate. Such determination will be made at the sole discretion of IKKiCON staff.
- Badges are only available for pickup during listed registration hours, and only at the convention. Badges will not be mailed. No badges of any sort will be issued other than during the listed registration hours.
- Valid photo ID or Eventbrite confirmation is required for pre-registration badge pickup. Minors without ID may pick up their badges with the accompaniment of a parent or legal guardian. Government issued IDs are not required for 18+ attendees to pick up badges for On-Site but are still required for 18+ events. Pre-registration members must present either a valid government issued ID or their confirmation code in order to pick up their badge.
- Each attendee must pick up his/her own badge. Please ensure to include the appropriate legal name when pre-registering
- Child attendees (age 11 and under at time of the convention) must be registered at the same time as a paying 18+ adult member, who must accompany them at the time of badge pickup and throughout the convention.
- Any person found attempting to forge a membership badge, or presenting forged ID, will be removed from the convention and may be banned from future IKKiCON events.
These policies may be modified at any time, without notice, as deemed necessary by IKKiCON.