Registration at the bottom of this page.
Please fill out if you wish to be part of the IKKiCON Art Show
Art Show Manager – (email email@example.com)
- All entries must be your own compositions. Fan-art is welcomed as long as it is original. Redrawn/retraced art of official illustrations will not be accepted and will be taken down.
- All mediums (ie. marker, pencil, prints, oils, watercolor,…) will be accepted, including photography.
- All artwork must be in good condition and either matted, backed and/or framed.
- The title of the piece and the artists name must be printed on the back of each entry.
- All pieces must have a title.
- Only one copy of each print may be hung in the art show.
- Any art with sexual content are welcomed as long as the person/character depicted in them as well as the artist are over the age of 18.
- All art containing adult content will be hung in a section of its own. If you’re not sure if your piece is acceptable please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to help you in any way I can.
- If you are not able to attend or have someone bring your art to the convention, you may arrange to ship your art to the show.
- Please make sure to ship your art in a returnable box and return shipping label.
- If you would like your art hung in a specific way please include a panel layout.
- Art will be accepted from anywhere, but please keep in mind that you will be payed in US currency and must pay for your panel(s) in US currency as well.
- If you are interested in this method please email me and I will discuss any other details needed.
- All panels are 4′ x 4′ feet (48 x 48 inch) and are $15 each. Each single entry is $5.
- 3D Art is accepted cost is $5.00 a piece or $15 for 3ft of table space.
- No percentage will be taken out of your final sales.
- Once the artwork is entered it may not be withdrawn from the show until Sunday morning/afternoon. If you need to leave sooner please make arrangements with me at the show when you are checking in.
- The art show will open up to the artists on Friday at 10 am and to the public at noon. Please notify the art show staff ahead of time if you will be arriving later on in the day. If you will be having an agent representing you and your artwork please provide them with a letter of authorization and specify to whom payment should be made.
- It is up to the artist to make sure their artwork is well protected. IKKiCON will not be responsible for any damaged artwork.
- All art must be picked up by 3:00pm Sunday.
- All artists will be paid on Sunday between 2:00pm to 3:00pm. If you need to leave early and all of your artwork with bids have been picked up and paid for we will be able to pay you on the spot.
- All mail-in artists will be paid within 2-4 weeks.