Panel submissions for IKKiCON 2016-17 are NOW CLOSED!
We thank you for your interest in presenting a panel at this year’s IKKiCON but Panel Submissions are now closed. If you have submitted a panel, you will be contacted shortly regarding your acceptance. This year’s schedule looks like it will be the best one yet, and we really look forward to seeing all of you!
PANEL SUBMISSION RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1) To receive a complimentary panelist badge, you need to be approved via email. Submitting multiple panels does not guarantee that all of them will be approved.
We will be issuing DISCOUNT CODES for panelists that are approved.
2) IKKiCON policy is to give one (1) complimentary panelist badge and one (1) assistant panelist badge for an approved panel. Multiple panels from the same panelist do not get additional passes, except in the case of a group. A group will only receive a maximum of 3 complimentary badges, if approved. Groups will only receive 3 complimentary badges if they are approved for multiple panels.
3) IKKiCON may change the length of the panel that you submit. Please ensure that you check the schedule prior to the event.
4) Please take into consideration when you are planning for your panel at least 5 minutes for set up and 5 minutes to tear down. If you are given a hour panel, please plan for 50 minutes of content and Q&A, etc.
5) Panelists are not permitted to touch any sound or video equipment regardless of whatever experience you may have. Any and all damages will be the responsibility of the panelist.
Panel Rooms will include:
Projectors & Screens (can be hooked up to computers via VGA or HDMI along with 3.5/AUX hookup. We can NOT guarantee to have any other cables available)
Microphones (Usually 2 to 4, depending upon the size of the room.)
A table at the front of the room for the panelists, as well as chairs.
Chairs for the attendees. (if necessary)
Panel rooms are NOT equipped with internet access.
Panelists are advised to have prepared presentations and screenshots or have access to internet via tethering because an internet connection will not be provided.
Detailed and well-written panel descriptions will get the highest considerations. Please be as thorough as all possible. The more information provided in the form greatly helps the convention staff’s decision to include your panel, and allows us to provide for your needs. Help us help you make this the best IKKiCON ever!