Volunteering is the backbone of every anime convention. Each convention is a large operation with many moving parts. Without the hard work and time volunteered by each and every one of you we couldn’t put on a successful show!
Thank you for considering joining our team! We value each and every one of our volunteers and want to show you our appreciation by offering a few perks:
- Discount on Convention T-shirt. $10 for any size. (Order by December 10th)
- Weekend Badge
- Same perks and access as a standard paid membership.
- Sunday Volunteer only Autograph session
- 10% Discount at select Dealers
- Discounted purchases at the convention merchandise booth (OtakuMart).
- Crash space for non-locals. Limited space available, available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Giveaway: All volunteers who complete their scheduled hours will be entered into a drawing on Sunday for an amazing set of prizes.
- Exclusive after party.
So, you want to be a Volunteer?
Volunteers make the show possible. With your help we can make every moment a special one, so don’t hesitate! Join the convention family and experience IKKiCON like you never have before!
For the fans, by the fans
At IKKiCON this is more than just a saying, it defines who we are and why we are here. We want to give back to the community and we want to give you the same opportunities.
Each individual will volunteer at least sixteen (16) hours over a minimum of two (2) days. If chosen for crash space, an additional eight (8) hours will be required throughout the weekend. You must be at least 17 years or older with valid ID to volunteer.
Cut-Off for volunteering is November 30th.
Join Us for Austin’s Favorite Anime Convention